Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CROME NAME FRAME - ELIZABETH

 DOWNLOAD AT BOTTOM OF POST

I want to show you some pages made by my CT's.
I've decided to add the previews from the store for the kits that they've used for the pages.  If you want to see that kit in the store just click on the preview or the name. 
 
These are by China Doll

She used my Cardinal Red kit to make this.  That's my Shaylee.  Just adorable.

Cardinal Red - Mini Kit

Cardinal Red - Mini Kit

Here is a mini-kit called Cardinal Red.  There are 6 papeers 12x12 300 dpi and 14 elements.  The color scheme came from a picture of a...

She used my Camping Retreat kit to make this one.  And there's my Shaylee again.

Camping Retreat Kit

Camping Retreat Kit

Here is my kit called "Camping Retreat".  There are 24 papers and 163 elements that include kayakers, canoes, boats, tents, trees,...

She used my freebie mask for this one and my I love you kit.  :)

I love You - Full Size Kit

I love You - Full Size Kit

Here is my "I Love You" kit perfect for Valentines, Anniversaries, Weddings or Mother's Day.  There are 24 papers at 300 dpi 12x12...

My Masks - Freebie 2
It's Free!

My Masks - Freebie 2

Here is another Freebie mask.  I drew this one.  Hope you enjoy it.

And she made me a Birthday Card using my Birthday Girl kit.

Birthday Girl Kit

Birthday Girl Kit

Here is my Birthday Girl kit.  There are 15 12x12 300 dpi papers and a total of 84 elements.

 And she used my New Years Eve kit to make this page.

New Years Eve - Full Size Kit

New Years Eve - Full Size Kit

Here is my New Years Eve Kit.  There are 24 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 73 total elements.  Personal use only.  Not all elements are...


These are by Lavender Passion

These next two were made using my Mint Chocolate Kit.


Mint Chocolate - Full Size Kit

Mint Chocolate - Full Size Kit

Here is my new winter kit called Mint Chocolate.  There are a total of 42 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 50 elements.  For personal use only.

and she used my New Years Eve to make this one.  So pretty.
 
New Years Eve - Full Size Kit

New Years Eve - Full Size Kit

Here is my New Years Eve Kit.  There are 24 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 73 total elements.  Personal use only.  Not all elements are...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews